Thursday, April 21, 2011

3 O'CLOCK PRAYER

Christ told St. Faustina, as she recorded in her famous Diary, “at three o’clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion..(Diary 1320)…immerse yourself completely in My mercy (Diary 1572)..”.

"You died, Jesus, but the source of life flowed out for soul and the ocean of Mercy opened up for the whole world. Oh fountain of Life immesurable Divine Mercy,cover the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.
 
"O Blood and Water which flowed out from the heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!
 
"Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One Have Mercy on us an the whole world." Amen (3 x)
 
Jesus King of Mercy I trust in you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...